The National Top Team Challenge is an activity for Company and Seniors, where a large number of Companies across the country take part in the same tasks in their own meeting place.
It's a great competition and is accessible to all Companies, with no travelling required, minimal equipment needed, on a date convenient to you.
The Top Team Challenge consists of a number of physical and logical challenges, a team of 4 takes part against the clock to complete the mini challenges and results are sent off to BB Headquarters to compete for the title of National Top Team Challenge Winner!
Activities are likely to include:
- General Knowledge
- Bible Knowledge
- World Issues
Principles of the Challenge
- A Company only needs to have four young people in order to enter a team.
- Joint Company entries may be accepted where units have a small number in their Company Section and Seniors.
- Each Company can enter the Challenge without leaving their meeting space.
- Every Company that enters the Challenge will receive a certificate showing its position in the results table.
- The Challenge must be judged by an adult who is not a leader in the Company.
Take part in the Top Team Challenge
The form to order packs for the 2020-2021 Top Team Challenge will be available in September 2020.
Well done to 1st Greenisland A, winners of the Top Team Challenge for 2019-2020. A total of 155 teams took part in a range of physical and mental activities testing their knowledge and skill.
Previous results can also be viewed online:
- 2018-2019 Results
- 2017-2018 Results
- 2016-2017 Results
- 2015-2016 Results (not available)
- 2014-2015 Results
- 2013-2014 Results
- 2013-2014 Results
- 2012-2013 Results
- 2011-2012 Results
- 2010-2011 Results
- 2009-2010 Results
If you have any comments on the event, and especially ideas and suggestions for items to be included in the future. Please send them via BB Headquarters
Some files may require Adobe Acrobat Reader.